Skip to content
Who is protected by the warranty?
The Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited warranty protects only the original end-user (the first purchaser). It is not transferable, and it’s only applicable in India.
The manufacturer certifies that the product will be defect-free during artistry and the materials for the warranty period from the date of retail purchase by you. During the warranty period, the product will be repaired without charge for either parts or labour. Any warranty service will not extend beyond the warranty period.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects which are caused by (A) Damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or neglection including the lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance, (B) Damage during shipment (claim should be presented to the carrier), (C) Damage to/or deterioration of, any accessory or decorative surface, (D) Damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your user manual (E) Damage resulting from the performance of repairs by someone other than an authorised ‘Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited ’ Service centre (F) Deterioration of parts the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as battery and ear pads. (G) Damage for loss of data/content loaded in the product due to misuse or tampering.
How to obtain limited warranty service?
You will require a valid tax (GST) invoice for the product.
What is covered?
It only covers technical defects or manufacturing issues. Kindly read the Limited Warranty Clause for more details.
What is not covered?
Physical damage/water damage/wear & tear. Read the Limited Warranty Clause for more details.
What is the duration of the warranty?
The warranty period is from the date of purchase against any defective material or manufacturing. We will not consider a refurbished unit/refurbished product. The warranty will not extend in case the product has been repaired or replaced.
What is the warranty type?
Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited offers a carry-in warranty service. That is, the customer requires to bring the product to the authorised service centre.
How do I apply for the warranty service?
- You have to register for a warranty service on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our customer service team will try to troubleshoot the issue and resolve it via phone or email.
- If the issue is not resolved, we will direct you to the nearest service centre or request you to self-ship the product to the Mumbai Service HQ of Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited for faster resolution. Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage during the transit of self-shipped products. Read the Limited Warranty Clause for more details.
- Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited warranty coverage is limited only to provide repairs and rectification of the fault reported. In case of a replacement, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, with or without packaging & accessories.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that without valid proof of purchase, the company reserves the right to refuse warranty services.
- The company reserves the right to refuse free of charge warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/illegible for the claim/fault in the customer detail.
- This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy, and neither company nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the term of warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- The warranty repair should be carried out by authorised service centres only. The warranty cover will be void if and when the user or any unauthorised service centre has attempted to service.
- The company may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case the delivery destination is unavailable, the buyer/customer must handle shipping charges.
- The company shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life, injuries, or loss of any kind of personal data arising directly or indirectly from any defects in Tarbull (Super Buddy) Limited products.
- The company shall not cover any liability or claim about any rashes or skin allergy due to usage of its products and not will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues.
- While the company will make every effort to repair at the earliest, it expressly clears that it is under no obligation to do so in a specified period.
- In case of product replacement within the warranty period, an upgraded model of the equivalent price will be delivered. The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund, and the warranty will continue as per the previous product purchase date.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist